20080704

Today was NAPFA and no work day. And I'm so fucking depressed.
Fucking 1 CENTIMETRE.
32 situps, stretched 38cm, 5 incline pull ups, 11.6s for shuttle run, clocked 16.43mins for 2.4km.. I passed all these.
BUT STILL, I FAILED THE OVERALL.
BECAUSE OF MY STANDING BROAD JUMP, THE FACT THATTTT I MISSED BY ONE FUCKING CM.
155CM and 156CM.
DOES IT MAKES ANY DIFFERENCE?! ):
I digress. Damn it.

I don't care, I'm NOT deluded by the fact that.
I AM FIT. LOL. :)

AFTER 5 stations and 2.4km run.
I lifted this HEAVY woman and walked down the isles lar. And I hurt my ass while trying to save hers! Piangggggs.
Love this photo to the maxxxxx :) Minus the tak glam-ness and greasy hair and face!

The girls who stayed through todayyy.






What's exercise without FAT FOOD after everything.
100PLUS, TOLBERONE, ICE-CREAM AND AND AND.
KFC!!!
Still I'm not satisfied, 'cause my meal kinda DOWNSIZE. ):

Okay, I'm really zonked out. And hungry again. Bed time for me.
Finally I can lay my head to rest and forget about all the nonsense and disgusting ppl. ):

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home